The RAR Gravel Squad’s mission is to expand the vision of inclusivity, diversity, and representation specifically at gravel events.
We do this by creating a stronger FTWN-B community, one in which rather than competing against each other, we support, celebrate, and connect to grow and develop as individuals and a community as a whole. We believe that having a community at these events makes them easier and more fun to participate in.
Non-binary, transgender, femme, and women cyclists interested in gravel race events are encouraged to join the Gravel Squad at any time. To join the community, review the info below, and fill out the following survey.
*You will be added to the Google network as well as newsletters in approximately 1-2 weeks.
- To support, celebrate and connect a community of strong FTWN-B cyclists who challenge themselves in gravel race events.
- To increase representation and advocate for more gender inclusivity and racial equity at gravel race events.
- To be stewards of the Guiding Principles.
- To inspire more FTWN-B cyclists to hold space at gravel race events.
- To participate in at least one gravel event in a year.
- To uphold the principles and be ambassadors of the RAR Guiding Principles and Cycling Industry Pledge.
- You must identify as non-binary, transgender, femme, or woman.
- A part of a community network with 500+ cyclists who identify FTWN-B in a Google group where you can meet new people, coordinate training rides in your region, ask questions, and coordinate logistics for travel and lodging at gravel events.
- Priority registration and/or registration discounts at certain gravel race events.
- Special offers through the Sponsors of the Gravel Program.